Steel Security Bars for Windows, Doors, Screens & Grilles
Castle Bar Window & Door Security Bar System successfully securing property for 27 years. Originally designed and strength tested in the mid 80s against a back drop of general rising disquiet;
- The Te Hikoi Ki Waitangi March and disruption at Waitangi
- The Constitutional Crisis and the devaluation of the NZ$ by 20%
- The Anti Nuclear demonstrations and policy that lead to the refusal of entry to New Zealand ports by the American Warship The “USS Buchanan”.
Telecom moved to protect 80 Exchanges with the new Castle Bar Window & Door Security System.
Castle Bar Window & Door Security Bar System is available ex stock in White & Black. Full installation service or supplied as a kitset. We supply Locksmith, Builders, home handymen and girls that can do anything. Sharon wrote:
Have had the new window frame installed with security arms attached. Painted the window frame and installed the new bars myself with a bit of difficulty but managed it and they look fantastic. Should have got some one to help but never mind. Will send you a photo when it’s light enough! Many thanks for your assistance and help. It was much appreciated!
Castle Bar Security System Technical Data
- Bars – revolving 12.7mm high tensile steel bar mounted at 120mm centres
- Track – 25mm x 25mm x 2mm supagalv steel track, sill or face mounting with cross bracing recommended at 600mm centres
- Fixing – concealed hardened and plated screws or shure drive anchors to substrate at 120mm centres
- Surface Finish – Black or white powder coating available ex stock. Powder coated to choice of colour, electro plated or galvanised
Copied by many BUT not to the same security level specification.
Representatives in most main centres or supplied as a kitset.